Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Random Thoughts of the Duchess

1. I HATE packing especially when its not my stuff. If its my stuff then I can throw it out HOWEVER when its not my stuff I can't toss ANYTHING.

2. We went to Home Depot to see what we had to buy/rent to sand the floors in the new house. Holy Poop the tool guy told us that we needed 4 different grades of sandpaper and we would need at least 9 sheets of each grade. So we are looking at 300.00 without counting the color and top coat for the floors. Damn I didn't think it would be that expensive.

3. I am very depressed about the lack of a job.

4. My butt is NOT getting smaller even though I did work out today. I WANT INSTANT RESULTS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. Throw it all out anyway, otherwise it will haunt you until the 6th year together when the man decides to have a garage sale - Oh wait, that is MY life.

2. Put sand paper on your shoes and then you won't have to pay the money for some sanding machine :-) OR...Remember, "Wax on, Wax off!" "Sand the Floor" You can use this time to beef up on your karate skills.

3. If I could, I would pay you to be my friend - oh wait, I already do.

4. The only good thing that is instant is pudding.

K-Pooh