Thursday, August 31, 2006

One Butt going for one cent

So today I had a doctor appointment. A couple of weeks ago I start some nonsense with blood and poop. I made the mistake of telling The Man who promptly told me that I had to make a doctor appointment. I tried to explain to him that I am a firm believer that if you ignore the problem long enough it will go away. He is a firm believer of the take care of it right now if it involves blood school of thoughtl. Damn

The doctor informed me that my colitis is flaring up and she put me on medication and I have to go for a very icky test next Friday. I wanted to put the test off but of course The Man won that fight too. She told me that I need to reduce the stress in my life. Hmmm I start grad school on Tuesday. The stress is just beginning. OYE

I don't have time for this crap. I mean that literally.

I also called the Cousin and told her she should fly home on Friday. Very practical of me since she works Friday and Saturday. Anyway I need to sleep now since I didn't last night because of the doctor appt today.

Also I can't drink now on this medication. Normally not a big deal but now that I know I can't drink? I want a drink.

No comments: