Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The beginning of greatness

Shirley (K-Pooh's youngest and my Goddaughter) is starting her writing career early. She sent this note to K-Pooh after her momma left for work after lunch. No she didn't type it her self she had her servant (daddy) do it for her:)


"Thank you mommyFor bringing Lunch. I love you mom and I want you to bring Laverne home…please do it. And have a good better time with Laverne and have a good day and please come back when you got her. Please do it. And have a good time and have a better and better time with me and daddy and Laverne and Cosmo. And a a better better better better better better better better better and have a happy Christmas day when its Christmas. And when its Christmas night santa will bring us toys. And have a better and better time with Laverne and me and cosmo and daddy…please do it. And I have to sing you a song when you come home."

She is awesome.

I do have pictures of the girls however they are HUGE and I have no idea how to make them smaller.

No comments: