Friday, September 08, 2006

My butt has issues

Well I had the icky test today. The doctor told The Man that I am experiencing a medium flare up. He changed my medication and I have to change some aspects of my diet and we should all be lovely again.


The Man and my mommy took me to the hospital. I started crying only when I had to take off my engagement ring. Emotional? Me? Nah. The Man and my mom got to come in the room for a bit before they took me back. I had a death grip on The Man's two fingers. He so loves me. He kept having to change his hands because I refused to let him go. He also had to carry my rings in a little pink jewelry case with my initial on it that K-Pooh got me for my birthday a couple of years ago.

The drugs were a beautiful thing. I asked but apparently they don't give you a doggie bag. Very sad.


So whats new with you?

No comments: