Friday, September 05, 2008

Posse Power

I thank G-d everyday for my posse.
Yesterday I thought that all was hopeless and I still feel career-wise it is still hopeless however my life is not all doom and gloom.
I have the Posse.
I emailed the Cousin and she will re-do my resume
I called K-Pooh and Scrapbook Girl and both of them gave support, a shoulder to lean on and then they made me laugh.
Oatmeally listened to me whine and cry and then assured me that I am loved and smart and I have 24 hours to get my head out of my ass.
The Man came home early and let me cry on his chest and then assured me that he loves me and that I am a good writer and everything will be ok.
PosieGirl bought us Chinese for dinner and it was tasty.
My aunt called and told me that loves me and so does my uncle.
I still feel like there is no hope for me ever becoming a therapist but at least I am loved.




1 comment:

Lamp Tramp said...

Oh, sweetie...stay strong! You are so lucky to have that awesomne hubby! Funny, my hubby uses that same nasty expression "get your head out of your of your ass". Not sure that applies to you though, you just need to remember you've got a great life. You'll figure it all out, and be better, stronger, and wiser down the road. Stay in touch...xoxo