Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ok we need to send prayers to Harper NOW!!

I sometimes feel like I know the women behind the blogs that I read. I get excited when one of them gets engaged or when one of them gets pregnant. I worry with them over jobs and life's disappointments just like I do with my "real" friends. They are just friends I have not met in person yet:-) So this is why I need you all to pray for Kelly and Baby Harper. I have followed Kelly through her pregnancy since she announced it on her blog. I looked forward to the baby updates and I was excited right along with her when she announced it was a girl. Today she gave birth to Miss Harper and things are not looking too positive right now. She lost a lot of blood durig the delivery and it appears from another blog that Harper was flown to a Children's Hospital because of breathing issues. Kelly's blog is: www.kellyskornerblog.com

Please pray for her and Harper.
Hugs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.