Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Busy Times

Busy times in the life of the Duchess.
This week has been crazy and the only thing keeping me somewhat sane is The Man. He has the patience of a saint and he is a good kisser as a bonus. We had a rough week last week but we got through it together and I have learned something about relationships. You should not give up easily when the honeymoon has ended. We have been dating for almost 7 months so the shiny newness of the relationship isn't so shiny. We are acting more like ourselves i.e.being crabby with each other. I think that I had this fear that if I am not a cheery person every second that he will get bored with me and leave and that is just not like The Man so I don't know what my deal is. He has proven and shown me in so many different ways that he is here to stay forever that I need to get it through my silly head and just enjoy being with him and being loved. Even though its not "new" anymore I know our relationship is built on a solid foundation and that makes it damn special. So there.

I have registered for my last "praying very hard that this is true" semester at school.
I have to start Christmas shopping this week. What I will use for money is another issue but maybe I will win the lottery or something. Of course, I don't play the lottery so my chances are very slim:)


No comments: