Saturday, October 08, 2005

The Weekend

I have a cold so I didn't go to work on Friday. I still had to do a Foster Home Visit so I dragged Jack along for the ride. The foster home is also close to Great Lakes Crossing so we did some shopping. I got the Smart Girl a very cool coat for her birthday. I also got some Hello Kitty stuff for my desk. I am aiming for a professional career woman look for the office:)

We called the guys and they met us for dinner and some more shopping which was cool:)

Damn it took forever to get home last night. I had to go on 3 expressways and that was 3 too many.

I love that I can talk to the Cousin for free. I called her two times last night from the mall to bug her. Of course she covers sports so I manage with perfect timing to call her right before her deadline hits. I find that when she is in a rush to get me off the phone she will agree to almost any of my ideas. See my madness does have a method:) Wow Shakespeare never sounded so bad.

The Man is at Cedar Point for the day so I am staying home and doing a lot of nothing. Mom is excited that I am home for the day. I may clean at some point because nothing good is on the boob tube today. Figures.


what's up with you guys?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.