Friday, November 04, 2005

We can rebuild her, we have the technology.....

Well I get to keep the ankle. Its "slightly" broken which is kind of like being "slightly pregnant" but better. I can walk and drive so I will be back to work on Monday. I have a boot that almost hits my knee and I walk like Frankenstein with a sprained ankle.
We had to stop at work to drop off a file and The Man got to meet some of my coworkers so that was cool. Everyone seems happy that I am coming back but I didn't get to see my supervisor who seemed suprised that I get to come back to work so quickly. Of course, she also seemed suprised that I got a doctor's note for last week so I don't know what her deal is:p

Being off work was nice in some respects I got to catch up with friends I haven't spoken to in ages. I didn't have to put anyone on hold during the conversation which was cool. I read three books and did my nails. I also watched some daytime tv. I love talk shows;) I also watched some really corny tv and then I felt the need to call the man at work to tell him how goofy the people on my shows are and I think he is happy that I am going back to work:)


Now?

I need to nap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I am glad that you can go back to work and not be bored anymore. By the way on a totally different tangent, I saw a commercial for "Rent" today :-)

K-Pooh