Sunday, December 04, 2005

RENT

I finally saw the movie. Scrapbook Girl, Oatmeally and I had a girls night on Saturday. We went to the movie and then to dinner. Scapbok Girl had to bowl and Oatmeally and I had to shop. It was a lot of fun.
I cried from the time Angel was in the hospital to the end of the movie. Oatmeally made fun of me but with love:)
I saw the play years ago and from what I can remember I think that the movie followed it pretty well. I love the music and I was bouncing in my seat like a dork when one of my favorites came on:) Its a wonder that they hang out with me. I also ate way too much popcorn with butter and salt which is so healthy.


Smart Girl is back from her birthday trip and she now loves the Disney Princesses. YEAH!!! I love that she is a girly girl. Now I have a valid reason to look at the baby dolls and buy a ton of pink stuff.

No comments: