Friday, August 25, 2006

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Mr. Man

The last two years have been the best. You really have no idea how much you mean to me. I love you when you are goofy. I love you when you have Eeyore days. I love you when you are concentrating and you start talking to yourself and you don't even realize it. I love it that you can't look at anything but the road when you are driving because you have to concentrate on keeping us alive with all of the crazy Michigan drivers out there. I love it when you tease me and you get that little boy look because you know you are being bad but you couldn't stop yourself. I love that you rarely lose your patience even when you are dealing with my mom. I love that you remind me to be patient when I am dealing with my mom. I love the way that you hold me when I get scared about life, the wedding, not being able to have children, having too many children, my kids at work never being able find a family for them and the million other things that can run through my head at any given nano second. I love it that you still miss your cat Daisy. I love it when you hug your dad. I love that M and M thinks you are a cool uncle. I love the way you hug my family even though you think its weird that they hug you and you don't know them that well. I love that you asked my dad for my hand in marriage even though you are scared and nervous because you know it meant so much to me. I love that we are having a big wedding even though you don't like crowds and being the center of attention. I love you with my whole heart and soul.

I love you so much and I can't wait to be your wife.
Just think when we get married I get to move all of my shoes and make-up and purses and books and candles and Eeyores and Allie and my socks and my nailpolish and...................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I love you too Mr Man, for making my Duchess the happiest Duchess in the whole wide world. And for letting her have all sorts of girl type jewelry parties at YOUR HOUSE! And you don't even roll your eyes that much when we scream like little girls :-)

Happy Birthday

Love,
K-Pooh