Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2007 The Year of the WEDDING

HI!!

So this is the year of the wedding. all wedding all day all year. OYE let the games begin:-)

I feel llike such a dork but that was my one thought all day New Years Eve and New Years Day. Seriously we went to the Ohio Momma's house and all I kept hearing was BLAH BLAH Wedding BLAH BLAH BLAH. We got to take Loki to Ohio and he was a well behaved puppy boy who made us both proud. Yep no peeing or mayhem took place and a good time was had by all.

On Saturday night The Man, Oatmeally and I went to a party at Frat Boy's house. Big house...HUGE in fact. It was perfectly decorated. No really it looked a like a magazine photo shoot had just taken place. My house? Will never look like that EVER. I want it to on one level but I like the lived in with some mismatch color happening. Perfect table setting for a dinner party that will never take place just frightens me. She keeps the dining room table set all the time but no one actually eats in there.

I have today OFF! So I am watching Dr. 90210. A preacher is having his penile implant fixed on todays episode. Now being Catholic our priests don't marry so maybe that is why I think that having a preacher praying for a penis that works makes me very uncomfortable. Just saying.

By the way.......I AM GETTING MARRIED THIS YEAR SWEET BABY JESUS!!!!!!!

No comments: