Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Weekend

So Lil Bro had his graduation party on Sunday. Sunday which is also known as the Hottest Damn Day of the Year so far. It actually wasn't so bad since we were in the shade of the tent however if we had to move it got nasty and I really hate the sweating thing. But there was good food and cold soda and good conversation so it was lovely.

I have something odd going on with my right big toe. I think it might be an ingrown toenail and its big, purple-nasty goopy looking and PAINFUL. I had to call the doctor last night and she called in a prescription for an anitbiotic which I guess is helping however I need to call another doctor to get it cut off or whatever. At this point I just want it to stop hurting. The Man told me last week to get it looked at and of course I put it off because I don't like doctors. I know I know just call damn it and I will first thing in the morning thank you very much.

Pictures on Flickr of The Purse!

2 comments:

Suz said...

I love the pic of your flower girl's dress - the bow is so pretty!

lisagh said...

Hey D - I can't believe you're reading all those crazy posts of mine. I can't even remember half of them!!! I hope it's not too boring or I don't come off as too much of a kook. Enjoy and email me any time!
xoL