Thursday, July 19, 2007

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard....

And their like
It's better than yours,
Damn right it's better than yours,
I can teach you,
But I have to charge


Yeah that song ran through my head the entire time I was getting fitted for my wedding BRA. I use capital letters because this woman grabbed my boobies in the middle of the store and then told me that I wear a DOUBLE D. Ummm holy boobies batman!!
I told The Man that apparently I have been wearing the wrong size bra and the sisters are bigger than I thought. His response? Umm thats good...I think...isn't it? The Man has a well developed sense of self preservation. Yeah so I am paying almost 40 bucks for a plain white bra but Lord the sisters are comfortable in it so its moolah well spent. My mommakins is paying for the torture thingee I am wearing underneath the wedding dress but I am buying the plain white bra with no cute designs or anything. Oy!

I am freaking about school and someone has taken hours out of my day and I want them back! I am done with school next week so no posts until then duckies

Love you all

No comments: