Sunday, December 09, 2007

This looks like fun so here it goes

A: What accessories do you wear everyday? my wedding rings (yellow gold diamond solitaire, two rows of diamond wedding band), and my watch (Fossil silver watch with pink face and fake bling surrounding the face, very cool and only 50 smackers at the outlet) are the ones that I wear everyday. I also wear a three band yellow and white gold ring or a pearl and diamond accent ring that I bought for the wedding.
B: What is your beauty routine?AM: Shower: Aveda shampure and Aura peppermint conditioner (its the Aveda knock off brand but I actually like their condintioner better than the real one) Noxema for the face and some scented body wash that I change based on my mood.. Then make-up: Clinique tinter moisturizer or Mary Kay foundation depending on my mood, brown eye-liner two coats black mascara, MAC lipliner and gloss or lipstick. I tend to only wear eyeshadow on the weekend or if I go into worker later than usual.
C: What was the last item of clothing (for yourself) that you purchased? Purpley-pink sweater and purple sweater from Target
D: Do you use a dresser, closet, or both? Both - However we have not moved my dresser to the house so I am using the third bedroom as a big closet.
E: What type of earrings are in your ears right now? Pearl studs that The Man gave me as a wedding present.
F: What type of figure do you have? Hour-glass with a extended afternoon:-D
G: Do you wear glasses? Yeah and I have contacts that I should wear more often
H: What type of handbag do you carry? Right now? A red Coach bag that I got on the honeymoon.
I: What is your ideal style? I like to think of it as Poor Social Worker Preppy. I have a lot of clothes and if its a designer piece you know that I didn't pay full price for it, I either got it as a gift (the cousin) or at a serious sale price. Really proud of a Ralph Lauren cashmere light blue sweater that I got for under 20 smackers at TJ-Max
J: What jewelry are you wearing right now? White pearl stud earrings, wedding rings and watch.
K: Do you wear knee-hi stockings? Nope I have a lot of funky socks that I wear to work with my dress pants. I wear a pair of flying pigs socks when I go into a particular court room as a personal commentary of my prediction of when he will make a ruling that makes sense.
L: Do you *have* to wear matching lingerie? No, geesh I am happy to have clean underwear;-D
M: Do you wear makeup? Hell yeah, The Man feels that I don't need to however he is wrong but damn I am glad I married a man who think I am cute when I wake up looking like a Latina Don King.
N: Do you wear nightgowns? Nope in the summer I wear sleepy shorts and t-shirts and in the winter I wear flannel sleepy pants and sweatshirts. The Man feels that heat is for the WEAK:-D
O: What outerwear do you put on when going out on a typical winter's day? A black dress coat or a heavy sweater since I get really hot and hate lugging a coat around
P: What is your favorite perfume? White Musk by the Body Shop and some perfume that BunnyButt had on my wedding day that I borrowed.
Q: Is your motto "quality over quantity" when it comes to clothing and accessories? Sometimes but I also buy Target sweaters when they are on sale so eh
R: Do you wear rain boots? Nope
S: Do you wear socks or slippers when your feet get cold? socks--The Mans socks to be specific
T: Do you have a set of travel luggage? Yep its red and I have a huge flower luggage tag to go with it
U: What is your daily uniform? Comfy pants and a long sweater. I work with kids so I tend to be comfortable if I go to court then I wear nice dress pants or a black skirt and a sweater
V: If you are married, did you wear a veil with your wedding dress? Yes and it was beeyoutiful. It matched my dress and I didn't even buy it at the same shop. I loved my veil
W: Do you wear a watch? Weren't you listening? A pink fossil
X: What item of clothing always makes you feel extremely beautiful? A red sweater and red lipstick my power color
Y: What is your favorite type of yarn? Cashmere
Z: Do you prefer zippers or buttons? Zippers

No comments: