Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!!!!

Alrighty then I have seen a lot of my favorite bloggers do a recap of 2007. So here is my recap Duchess style.

The Awesome:
I GOT MARRIED, SWEET BABY JESUS!!

The Good
I moved into The Man's house ( still working on mkaing it a stylish home and not an unorganized house....pray for me)
I got a new family
We had several casual get togethers with family and friends in our little home and it rocked

The not so good:
Mom is not doing too well with her leg
My colitis is acting up. I swear my arse is an angry British man.

The awful:
Christmas Eve was the worst day of the entire year which is sad. I really do try to keep my mind and heart focused on why we even have a Christmas but seriously people I was so upset I didn't even go to Midnight Mass which is awful since A: HELLO its all about Baby Jesus and B: The Man is in our choir. Oy

I love you all.
May 2008 bring all of us Peace, Love, Happiness and Non-sticky LipGloss.

Best Smart Girl Story: Grandma and Grandpa got her an American Girl Doll that looks like her for Christmas. She was so happy to get it that she almost started crying. She informed Grandma that she had wanted this doll ALL HER LIFE (keep in mind she is 5). She was also impressed that Grandma and Grandpa took money out of their "account" to buy it her her.

No comments: