Friday, January 25, 2008

MEME

I got this meme from Mrs. LSL at www.mrslsl.blogspot.com

1. What is your occupation? unemployed grad student
2. What color are your socks right now? The Man's white socks with warm and toasty slippers
3. What are you listening to right now? Watching "Baby Story" on TLC
4. What was the last thing you ate? Fake popcorn
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Nope and some say I can't drive an automatic either.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Hot Tamale Red
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mommy.
8. How old are you today? 34
9. Favorite drink? Diet Coke or Pepsi
10. What is your favourite sport to watch? hee hee umm I actually like hockey.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Highlights.
12. Favorite reality TV show? Dancing with the Stars.
13. What was the last movie you watched? I can't remember I am that lame.
14. Favorite day of the year? Christmas Day.
15. Who do you vent anger on? The Man or Oatmeally.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Fuzzy Bear, I actually still travel with him in my purse.
17. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Fall I love sweaters.
18. Hugs or kisses? Hugs.
19. Cherries or blueberries? Is there a third choice?
20. Do you want your friends to email you back? Yeah,yes I am lonely.
21. Favorite dessert? Anything with chocolate
22. Living arrangement? A three bedroom brick ranch with The Man, a beagle and two bossy cats.
23. When was the last time you cried? Wednesday night I was scared about the test Thursday
24. What is on the floor of your closet?I have one of the bedrooms for a closet and I would have to say clothes
25. What did you do last night? Sat at home with The Man
26. What inspires you? Oatmeally and BunnyButt.
30. What are you afraid of? Heights
31. Plain, cheese, or spicy burgers? Cheeseburger
32. Favorite breed of dog? Since I have a beagle and Snoopy is a beagle I will say beagle. I really want a Great Dane
33. How many years at your current job? One week of no job.
34. Favorite day of the week? Sunday afternoons.
35. How many states have you lived in? 1Michigan
36. Celebrity crush? Orlando Bloom.
37. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? Nope and never will.
38. Who is your favorite NFL team? Ok that is funny. The Cousin makes her living doing stuff about sports for a newspaper and I can't name a team without checking her facial expression to make sure I got the right team to match the sport. I will go with the Lions since I know that is a football team...sorta
39. Do you have a house phone that is not cordless? Yep and its ugly and old.
40. 10 inches of snow or 100 degree weather? I like sweaters and I don't like sweat so 10 inches of snow.

1 comment:

Suburban prep said...

I so agree with you on the last point. I'd rather put on a sweater than be too hot.