Friday, May 02, 2008

Goodbye to 34 Hello to 35.

So my birthday was Monday. On Tuesday I got an sinus infection so that is why this post is 4 days late. My 34th year was one of the best years* that I have had on this planet. I married my soul mate and we had an awesome wedding surrounded by our friends and family. I had two awesome wedding showers and when push came to shove I knew who I could count on. It was a rocky time for some relationships but in the end friends and family came through for me and I for them.

The Man was the rock that I leaned on and drew strength from when things got crazy. The Cousin and I had a bit of time this year but we came out just fine and she is still my biggest supporter and biggest critic and when things got hairy the Thursday before the wedding she was there making things right for me:-) Oatmeally was once again the voice of reason and God was having a good day when He arranged our meeting in World History because honestly I can't remember anything from the actual class. My personal support posse was there cheering me on and arranging hair appointments and trying on a zillion dresses with not too many complaints. I have a whole new family and they are just as crazy as my original family so its all good.

I am still in school but the end is in sight. I have a good part time job that may turn into a full time job if necessary after I graduate. All in all I can't complain about 34. Hey I even got a new car with AC!

Now I can't wait to see what this year will bring for me and my little family.

* I thought 18 was good too.

No comments: