Monday, May 19, 2008

The Weekend

So this weekend was a busy one. Saturday we went to my friend's concert to raise money for people who have suffered a severe brain injury. Then we went to a fundraiser for the 3-Day Breast Cancer Walk. It was a fun time other than me crashing on the way home. We had a lot of wine and laughter so it was a good evening.

On Sunday we went to a pancake breakfast at Church then Mass then Target. We dropped off The Man and mom and I went grocery shopping. We came home and relaxed for a bit and had some snackies and I putter around the homestead. I made a fried chicken dinner and it was actually very good:-)

I also worked on my Scrapbook room. It was a quick overhaul of a small space but it works for me:-)







Then Blondie, Fixitman and Pookey came over for some strawberry shortcake. Pookie was unclear on the whole concept and she only wanted the strawberry's and no CoolWhip or Angel food cake. OY children:-P Loki was having some bathroom issues that angered The Man but today he seems to be doing ok. Good I can't handle two sick animals.

More later in the week.
Hugs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can it be that you came to the dark side? Bwa ha ha!!! (No, methinks you are being a smartbutt about your lovely scrapbook room!!!) :)

Love ya!!
Scrapbook Girl