Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hola Peeps!

The flu hit Casa de German Last Name TWICE for the love of G-d!!
Yeah it was not pretty my loves, not pretty at all. I am feeling better though today so The Man and I went out today to do some shopping. We have a nice market in Livonia that I like to go to but The Man feels that it is too expensive but today I won the "discussion" so we went:-) I bought some expensive, for cheese, cheese, wine, dipping oil and yummy bread. So we had a little picnic in our living room. It was very nice and romantic until The Man and I realized that we really don't like wine so he walked to 7-11 to get 7-Up and we made wine spritzers. Yep we are so hip:-)

I have been looking at the Kindle and do any of you have any thoughts about it? I LOVE to read but I tend to be old school and I like holding the book and I have thing for the way books smell. I love the smell of an old book. Anyhoo it would be an investment so I am doing more research. The Man thinks I just want one because it is new and shiny, I tend to disagree with his assessment but whatever.

In case any of you are wondering the Cousin did indeed return the green wallet with the gold snap however she scored a black bag so all is good:-)

Hugs,

2 comments:

Gwen said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. Stay well hun!!! XOXO

Kate said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. That stinks. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best this winter.