Saturday, August 28, 2010

This week

There are days that I absolutely love my job. I get to help children find their "forever families" that is an awesome responsibility but when things go right the reward is equally awesome.

I am blessed that I even have a job since I live in Michigan and we are going through a rough patch and believe me I don't take it for granted.

I am blessed that my husband is working and we are hoping that he continues to work since his project is almost done and he is contractual but yeah he is working.

There are weeks though that make me wonder why I just don't quit and make catnip socks or something!

This week my friends are one of "those" weeks. I had a court activity on four days and I had a bad day at court four times this week.

On the bright side of this week The Man turned 34 on Thursday!! We are celebrating with family on Sunday:-)

No comments: