Monday, September 05, 2011

Hello Again!

WOW
This is embarrassing in many ways. I can't believe that I haven't blogged since what January?

I realize that not one is reading this anymore but I am commenting more on other blogs and I have to say I really really miss blogging.

So what is new you ask?

LOTS!!!

The Smart Girl made her First Holy Communion and once I figure out how to post pictures again I will.

The Cousin had a baby and her middle name is my mom's first name..LOVE IT!

I got in the MSW program at another university which is making me feel all smart and stuff:-)

The Man? AWESOME as ever.

Work is going well now that I did four massive reports in ONE WEEK:-(

I am really going to try and be a better blogger. This is just embarrassing that I have neglected this bit of blogland for so very long.

Hugs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bout time you made it back here.