Saturday, June 30, 2012

New Planner

Allo Loves, I just got my new planner in the mail on Friday. I have an Erin Condren Life Planner and it is just a lovely thing indeed! I am trying to work out how to show pictures of it without showing my real identity:-) I feel like a super duper secret agent type gal LOL! Work is calming down a bit which is nice since that audit nonsense darn near drove all of us crazy. Am I the only one that gets giddy when they find out their supervisor is going on vacation? Seriously I am like a little kid on Christmas when she is gone. I get so much more work done when she is gone and not walking around asking what we are doing and just generally bugging the crap out of her team. I get my reports back quicker and with less corrections from the other adoption coordinator which increases my self esteem:-) I finally feel like I have the majority of my ducks in a row which is nice since I haven't felt this way since oh I don't know last year! Hugs!

No comments: