Thursday, November 15, 2012

PTSD

Hey, So my wallet was stolen two weeks ago. I was in a doctor's office with a foster child who was 6 years old. He was golden but we were in a walk in clinic and we got there at 8:45 and we left at 12:15 so golden or not he was six and he was bored yeah picture it. Anyhoo I had two packets of paperwork to fill out for him, I was trying to keep him entertained and I was on the phone with my supervisor, the DHS worker and another State worker and to say that I was a bit distracted is an understatement. My purse was on the end table right next to me however I was not completely focused on it. I was using my new shiny purple Coach wallet and in addition to the usual things that live in a typical wallet I had my mom's last driver's license. What I miss the most? Seeing her smiling face whenever I open my wallet. I am not going to lie I miss my purple shiny Coach wallet but her picture? Yeah I really miss it and I want to beeyatch slap the ass who stole my mom's picture. Also I now have a very, very mild form of PTSD in regards to my purse and wallet. I am now super aware of who is around me and I find myself looking at people and trying to assess how likely they are to steal from me which is not a way to live. Also? I have a lovely Kate Spade wallet that the Cousin got for me and now I want to use it but if I lose that wallet AND my mom's picture I may actually beeyatch slap someone. In the grand scheme of life I know that this isn't life ending but it is life altering and I don't like being suspicious of everyone that I see. Me and my First World Issues.

6 comments:

tahir sumar said...

Free Bollywood hot News, Bollywood Top Hot Actress and Hot Desi Girls Beautiful hot Pictures.
hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

Grzegorz Laskowski said...

Pozdrowienia to coś z czym się przychodzi lub odchodzi jednak co zrobić by rozwijać je w nieskończoność? Cokolwiek postanowisz pamiętaj, ze był u Ciebie gość pragnący Twej rewizyty, do której zachęca Ciebie życząc radosnej twórczości!

tahir sumar said...

Most Popular and Famous Vehicles, Latest Speed Cars, Sports Cars Info and Pictures.
worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

muhammad ibraheem said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
muhammad ibraheem said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
muhammad ibraheem said...

Investment Plans to make money online, Online Jobs can make money online from home, Just Visit
www.jobzcorner.com