Monday, December 22, 2014

DEAR GOD IT'S A POST!

So either Google stopped being silly or I got a clue.
Hmmm
I go with Google myself because I have a ton of clues so clearly it wasn't me:-)

Anyhoo........

Yeah so what's new?

I think by all that is good and Holy I might be near the end of my grad school career. I am in the process of scheduling a course audit and if I am correct I only have one more class to take after the winter semester.

I really really REALLY hate my internship. The only thing I have learned so far is that I don't want to work with adults or adults with substance abuse issues or with adults with substance abuse and criminal conduct issues. Yep I do not want a ticket for that ride thank you very much.

I find myself repeating like a mantra (I think I mean mantra) "Not my circus, not my monkeys" when I am at my placement.

My people, we all know I have control issues and at work I am damn good at what I do and that is comforting. At my placement? Not so much. Actually not at all. I have control of nothing and I am not comfortable making decisions on my own because my supervisor runs hot and cold and just ..I don't know I can 't get a reading on her. Does that make sense?

You know what else?

I want to have a life again.

I want to be able to call a posse member and get coffee or do a Target trip with one of them and not feel guilty that I am not doing homework or doing something for my placement or did I schedule that home visit or ....ARGH!!!

I also need a maid.

Peace and Love my people!!

No comments: