Wednesday, April 20, 2005

17 days

It is 17 days until I graduate!! Let the drinking begin:) I still do not have a job and that is a bit depressing however everyone keeps telling me to be patient. The Duchess does not do patient! I want a job and I want it NOW.
The Man bought a house and it is quite lovely. Its a brick ranch with 3 bedrooms and hardwood floors and a nice big basement. I can't wait to decorate it. He keeps telling me he has the last word on the decorating but I don't think he will have too many problems with my ideas since I am not planning on anything tacky.
I am so jumping on the WW bandwagon now that school is ending and I don't have an excuse to not workout.
I think I may drag K-Pooh out and we can take the goofy ones on long walks which will tire them out and probably us but oh well. I just want to donate my butt to science and be done with it.
I also want to redo this page to make it look cool and maybe add pictures and other such nonsense.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just let me know when I can start buying the flamingo lawn ornaments for the new house. And walks would be awesome! You can take the dog, who is just your biggest fan, and I'll deal with Laverne and Shirley :-) Can I add my butt to your donation? Maybe you can get a tax write off or something.

17 days, baby!

K-Pooh

Anonymous said...

Hey you!! :) You better make sure to add me to that walking group. :) I need all the help I can get!

scrapbook girl