Friday, July 01, 2005

I have a JOB!

I have a job. A big girl job with benefits and paid vacation and everything. I am so geeked.

I have decided to only give my boss a one week notice since I am almost certain that I will be fired after I turn it in to the Beeyatch. I don't know what the pay schedule is at OC so I don't know how long I will have to go without a check. So there.

I can't wait to leave this hell since it has not been the same since the old owners left last year. It has been down right grim around here.

I start on the 18th of this month.

YAY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you! I knew you would get something soon, sheesh, you worked hard enough to get a job. You are gonna rock at it too!!!

By the way, I still have the "father-daughter" song and also the "first dance" song from B's wedding in my head. :-)

k-pooh