Saturday, September 10, 2005

Apples and Oranges and Plums too

This is being typed on my NEW Apple computer!! Of course The Man had to help me set this bad boy up but still I picked it out all by myself:)


I also got a real cell phone on today. Its very cool and I think I have voice mail. I had to buy a new phase cover since it came with a nasty blue cover that screamed UGLY. My new cover is a metallic purpleish pinkish color. I can call my cousin and talk to her for free:) I can afford free. Oatmeally is also on the same plan so I can gab with her too. Scrapbook girl had to be a rebel but that won't stop me from gabbing:p K=Pooh may have the same phone too. I still can't talk and turn, drive on the expressway or change lanes. I think its safer if I concentrate on one thing at a time.


We also went to Borders and I bought another journal because well the 30 I already own won't hold all of my brillant musings. No really.

I just got an invitation for a "family" wedding and I haven't seen that level of hokey since the 90's. I can't think of an excuse not to go so guess what? I have to go.......damn damn. The bright side of this wedding is I think the Smart Girl is coming into to town and she may bring her parents. She also may fly the plane because she is that talented.

So I had to testify in court on Thursday. That was so not fun. I swear I forgot English. The referee asked if I wanted the birth mother to retake parenting classes and I just sat there until the AG whispered "Yes Sir" and I repeated it, Lord that is NOT a good sign. Hey I had orientation with 3 other chickies and 2 have already quit. I must be awesome or a dork. I am getting to like this job.

I may just like the office supplies that I can buy without guilt:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so technologially advanced! I don't know if I can keep up :-)
And you are awesome and can do this job with one hand tied behind your back. you rock!!!

K-Pooh

Anonymous said...

OMG, I *love* your blog entries! You have such a great writing style! I'm definitely adding you to my BlogRolling list. Thanks for stopping by my site and leaving such nice comments. Congratulations on your new job!!! Awesome! :)