Sunday, June 04, 2006

Place in Basket....

I just sent in my deposit for grad school over the internet. MU is a small school and its just now getting into the whole do everything on the computer and not on paper thing so they are modifying already existing programs to fit their small scale needs. Please don't think that I had that information in my head, The Man explained it to me.He is smart like that:) Anyhoo I got to the screen to select the program and I had to click on the "add to basket" button. It just cracked me up "add to basket" hee hee. I spent $391.00 on the internet and it wasn't on a purse that is just so wrong.


In other news: I decided that it would be great fun to get a stomach virus on Thursday. Really throwing up at court and then having to drive home in rush hour traffic is a barrel of laughs. You should try it one day:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad it wasn't a Longaberger basket....

Scrapbook Girl :)

Anonymous said...

I cannot even express how proud of you I am. You are the BOMB, and a wonderful role model for Tessypants!
I meant the higher education thing, not the compulsive purse shopping - ha ha ha

K-Pooh

Lisanne said...

Oh my God, I sure hope that you feel better soon. That is AWFUL!!!!! :(