Saturday, February 24, 2007

Fun Saturday

The Man and I have a wedding cake!! Yes kids we found one that we liked and we paid for it and its Beeyoutifull!

So now we just need to:

Make the programs

Decorate the candy bags

Buy the candy

Buy the bridesmaids dresses

Buy the flower girl dress

Buy the maid of honor dress

Buy the wedding party gifts

Address and send out the wedding invites

Have a shower or two

And pay for the reception (The Man found someone that needs a kidney and it just so happens that he has a spare, so no problem there)

Yep its a good day for The Duchess

and its a good day for The Man.

How do you ask in wonderment did The Man have a good day? You know he hates shopping and we (Jack, Mr Fix-It and the pookey) dragged him to a OUTLET MALL so how did he possibly have a good day?

Well, I will tell you.

I lost my voice.

Yep.

It was a quiet ride home:-D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would offer to buy the candy for you but we ALL know that it would be gone before the wedding date rolled around. A little candy fairy would eat it. Don't know who that would be, but I am pretty sure it would happen :-)

K-Pooh