Monday, February 26, 2007

Shitty Monday

Well I haven't been able to get in touch with dad all last week. This week I got an email from one of my stepmother's nieces expressing her sympathy because my grandmother passed away last week.

WTF!!!!!

Yeah she did and my stepmother's ENTIRE family knew before me. Why you ask with disbelief since you know my dad was raised right.

Because he feels that I don't care. Whatever I told him if that is how he has to justify what he did then fine whatever makes life easy for him.

Did I get divorced when I was 6. Nope that was my parents.

Did I write the divorce papers stating that I was not to leave the country without my mother which would make trips to Mexico difficult? Nope that was my parents.

Did I in not so many words state that I would be an embarassment to him since I am so American? Nope that was my dad and gee what a fucking shocker that I am so American since my MEXICAN father would not teach me SPANISH.

I am so mad and so hurt that I seriously doubt that I will call him when he gets back home.

No comments: