Monday, March 19, 2007

Monday Blah

What the heck was up with the weather this morning? It took me almost an hour and half to get downtown today. I also had to pay eight bucks for parking. Eight bucks a day for two weeks is a lot of moolah. See not so bad at math eh? I am going to have to miss two weeks of classes because of this yappy training. Oh the joy continues.

Mom also has bronchitis. Allie Cat is sneezing too.

See I do share the love:-)

Hey I was IMing the cousin last week and it was taking forever for her to respond and I was wondering why. Then the light came on.

She works at a newspaper

She is the SPORTS editor

It is March

There are basketball games

because its

MARCH MADNESS!!

I swear the only reason I keep up on sports to a small degree is because I need to know what is going on with her life.

Love you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear goodness woman what are we going to do with you?
K-Pooh