Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas

So its our 1st Christmas.
Yep
So far it sucks.
Mom had to be taken to ER twice in less than a week. She has an appointment on Wednesday with her leg doctor so hopefully she will be able to walk again.
I have a metric buttload of gifts to wrap
My colitis is acting up to the point that I am getting really scared that something is really horribly wrong. Yes BunnyButt I have an appt with my doctor for the icky test on the 24th.
I have papers due from last semster
I have an assignment for next semester
I am so stressed.
However I have The Man and he is trying to keep me from curling up in the fetal position and crying.
He is awesome.
This will pass and in 25 years we will look back and laugh at our 1st Christmas.
Because we sure as hell aren't laughing right now.

1 comment:

lisagh said...

Oh no! I hope the day turns around and you have a very Merry Christmas!